cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

When will we hear more about InstructureCon 2019???????

Jump to solution

307447_Divider3.png

SO EXCITED for InstructureCon 2019....in Long Beach, CA. I want to get my hotel room reserved, and take a cruise after the conference....and plan other fun stuff. (I'm a planning nerd). Any idea when we will learn more about next year's event????

307545_Untitled design (6).png

InstructureCon 2019

Help Others by Answering Questions

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team
70 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

rbagent@csi.edu,

In the past, Instructure started to release information about the upcoming conference in January.  I would start looking for information around that time.

Robbie

Highlighted
Learner II

Hi there,

Do you know if there will be a hotel group rate somewhere?

Highlighted

traciebosket, there always has been in the past. My guess is that this information will come out sometime this month or early January. 🙂

Kona

Highlighted

Thanks Kona

Highlighted
Community Member

I've been stalking this as well - can't wait!

Highlighted

January is almost done....will we hear information soon? I was looking at hotels and many are already completely booked...gulp. Any chance we might have enough people who want to go on a Mexico cruise after the conference to get a group discount price?????

Highlighted
Surveyor

Here is a link to the blog about the conference. Maybe they will be posting an update soon.

InstructureCon Hits the (Long) Beach / Canvas LMS Blog 

Highlighted
Learner II

Hi All,

I have a general comment.

It would be so helpful to plan InstructureCon for June instead of July. I think that for a lot of schools the fiscal year ends on June 30th. That means that we cannot purchase tickets or travel until the new budget starts on July 1st. That means that it takes only a week or so to prepare all of that. A lot of districts do not approve and/or arrange that so quickly. The only option is that our faculty, or designers, pay for everything by themselves and wait for a reimbursement. Many people are not willing to do that, which means that the people that we would like to go, will not be able to go. Food for thought.

stefaniesanders do you know who I can tag/group to send this to? stefaniesanders

Highlighted

traciebosket‌ Please send your comments to instructurecon@instructure.com.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels