cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

When will we hear more about InstructureCon 2019???????

Jump to solution

307447_Divider3.png

SO EXCITED for InstructureCon 2019....in Long Beach, CA. I want to get my hotel room reserved, and take a cruise after the conference....and plan other fun stuff. (I'm a planning nerd). Any idea when we will learn more about next year's event????

307545_Untitled design (6).png

InstructureCon 2019

Help Others by Answering Questions

70 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

If you need to move InstructureCon to the Carnival Splendor (cruise ship) because there aren't available hotel rooms....it would be ok with me. 🙂 Cheaper than staying at a hotel.

Highlighted

Will they recognize my Carnival Points VFIP status? That'd be cool 😉

Highlighted

VIFP perks combined with a significant group discount would be VERY nice. All meals would be covered, and there are lots of meeting rooms where we could host breakout sessions.

Highlighted

Of course, the Splendor is supposed to be somewhere around Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas during InstructureCon ... bon voyage ...

Highlighted

Yeah...sigh....people would have to arrive on the 6th for sailing. Oh well...Nice to dream.

Highlighted
Adventurer II

Yea!! I see the lodging I &schedule are now up. However if I try to book from the 8th - 13th (to stay for the Unconference) all of the hotels say no rooms available? Could someone check on that?

Highlighted

Show no availability because the reserved discounted block doesn't apply for the Friday night. You have to book it as a separate entry. I called the hotel and booked directly...much easier.

Highlighted
Surveyor

Is one of these hotels the official "conference hotel"? I know we can cheat on per diem amounts  if we're staying at the conference hotel. Otherwise, we've got to stay within the $180 GSA per diem rates.

Highlighted

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the community!  Since it will be a bit before you can see information about 2019...I thought you might like to see what some of the presentations were like in 2018.

InstructureCon 2018 Videos

Let me know if this link doesn't work for you.

Have a great day and don't be afraid to ask all of these wonderful Canvasites.  They were so helpful to me the first time that I attended!

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hey everybody, our website Instructurecon 2019 - Learnin' Safari | Edtech Conferences has been updated. When you click on the Plan Your Trip link at the top, you'll be taken to a list of options with information about registration and lodging/travel as well as a FAQ.