cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

When will we hear more about InstructureCon 2019???????

Jump to solution

307447_Divider3.png

SO EXCITED for InstructureCon 2019....in Long Beach, CA. I want to get my hotel room reserved, and take a cruise after the conference....and plan other fun stuff. (I'm a planning nerd). Any idea when we will learn more about next year's event????

307545_Untitled design (6).png

InstructureCon 2019

Help Others by Answering Questions

70 Replies
Highlighted

Stephanie,

For the Hyatt Regency, I was able to reserve a room to check in Tuesday and check out Friday, but for some reason MONDAY had no rooms available in the block.  Any ideas on why that might be?  I asked my CSM to ask the events team but have not heard back yet. 

Thanks!

Joni

Highlighted

millerjm@seminolestate.edu‌, if a particular hotel is not showing availability on their website for Monday, we recommend that you call the hotel directly to see if you can secure a room for that day or if you will need to choose a different hotel.

Highlighted

No problem, I had already talked to them.  thanks!

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Wait....An InstructureCon Cruise.  OMG...that would be amazing!!!!  There are other tech cruises that happen all the time.  This is TOTALLY doable!  rcarney@instructure.com‌, are you reading this?! We must get this into the proper hands for future ideas!  :smileygrin:

Highlighted

I wish there was a LOOOOVE button!

Highlighted
Highlighted
Adventurer

So ... too soon to start nagging about when will they announce accepted presentations?

308050_pastedImage_1.png

Highlighted

straussi@erau.edu‌, presenters whose proposals have been accepted will be notified on March 20.

Highlighted
Learner II

Does anyone know what time the Unconference will be on Friday? Details seem to have disappeared from the registration site, and the general agenda was replaced with the embedded app, which doesn't include the Unconference. Thanks!

Highlighted

I was able to captured the times for the Unconference on my page The Learnin' Safari eduSurf Guide under the 2019 Unofficial InstructureCon Schedule Overview.pdf document.

Looks like it was scheduled from 8:00 am - 1:30 pm.