Unable to register for the Experience The Sphere with Instructure & IntelliBoard event

Jump to solution
RalphGutierrez
Community Member

Hello! 

This will be my first time attending InstructureCon and I am very excited! I was not able to register for the Experience The Sphere with Instructure & IntelliBoard event and I am curious to see if this is something I will need to register for prior to arriving in Las Vegas or something I can do when I arrive for check-in. 

Looking forward to next week! Cheers! 

1 Solution
valentinesking
Community Coach
Community Coach

Howdy @RalphGutierrez 

So glad you're joining us for InstructureCon! The Sphere is super popular as one of the newer attractions in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, I believe the free Sphere event that was advertised is already booked full. I didn't even know about it until it was no longer available, as well. Maybe if you head to the Intelliboard Booth (#78) first thing when the Exhibit Hall is available, you might make a new friend that can hook you up (or maybe reach out to them on their socials now). Who knows?!? You'd be in Vegas, maybe you're lucky!

If you do end up going to The Sphere on your own, it is recommended to get tickets in advance.

Val King

View solution in original post