EesySoft Welcomed Into Instructure Family

The content in this blog is over six months old, and the comments are closed. For the most recent product updates and discussions, you're encouraged to explore newer posts from Instructure's Product Managers.

mloble
Instructure
Instructure

Exciting things are happening in the Instructure world! As you have likely seen, today we announced the acquisition of EesySoft, an edtech adoption platform focused on driving engagement with and usage of edtech tools. EesySoft has been our partner for the last four years and shares a similar mission with Instructure: elevate student success, amplify the power of teaching, and drive digital transformation in education. 

In light of this exciting news, we have rebranded EesySoft to be named Impact by Instructure to increase awareness about what the product does best: streamline edtech adoption and intensify the impact of digital learning tools.  

Read more about the acquisition.

Tags (1)

The content in this blog is over six months old, and the comments are closed. For the most recent product updates and discussions, you're encouraged to explore newer posts from Instructure's Product Managers.

9 Comments
HowardGough9591
Community Novice

Good job. Right direction. 

Maeve_McCooey
Community Coach
Community Coach

Great news! I was always very envious of institutions with the Eesysoft integration as it is an epic tool, esp useful when new features and major upgrades are released. Looking forward to seeing how this will be rolled out to existing Canvas customers. 😁

AMusah
Community Member

Thank you for welcoming me and for a great job!

Jenn_Russell17
Community Member

Thank you for the warm welcome

CMWilson
Community Explorer

Does this mean it will be available by default in Canvas soon?

paulwebdesign
Community Explorer

@mloble Will this be included on all licenses, or as an add-on?  When will docs be available so we can start working with it?

JulianMejia
Community Novice

I’m interested in what this platform will do for my education. Thank you

rickh
Community Participant

Okay, this was posted almost a year ago and I really have not heard much about it until I stumbled on this article.  Is it or will it be available to all Canvas users or is there an additional fee to be made first?  

audra_agnelly
Community Champion

It's on add-on ($). I've received numerous calls from the products sales rep about it...