Progress and Partnership: Your Feedback, Our Actions

shirenv
Instructure
Instructure

Instructure.png

We’ve been working hard since my last post, and we’ve made some progress. Over the past few months, my teams and I have had the chance to meet many of you in several global cities. Your time, candid feedback, and constructive ideas are deeply appreciated.

Here's where we stand on addressing your concerns:

Moving Forward, Here’s What to Expect:

• Continued Focus on Small Pain Points and Larger Needs - On average 3 to 4 updates are posted to the Product blog weekly, and you can continue to expect that frequency. We also will continue facilitating discovery sessions, sharing the experiences and results of discovery sessions, and asking participants to share their perspective as an attendee, on a more regular basis. 
  • Monthly Communications from me, the CPO - I believe it’s crucial you continue to hear from my teams regularly via the Product blog. I know it's important to you that you hear from me, too. I’m committed to monthly updates, sharing our successes, strategies, and a bit of inspiration.  Starting this August, I’m excited to bring this consistency to my updates.
  • Continued Updates for Roadmap Items - We’ve developed a solution that lets you subscribe to updates for specific products. This way, you only get the notifications you want.
  • A Clear and Collaborative Path for Product Feedback - We’re working on simplifying the feedback process and improving our communication about priorities. We want to collaborate with you more effectively on what’s being prioritized.

Thank you for your continued partnership and for holding us accountable. I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas as we explore the Ed-cosystem together.

3 Comments