[New Quizzes] Filter Moderate Quiz Page

Would it be possible to add a feature on the moderate quiz page on canvas so you could filter by section?

Thank you!

46 Comments
Suselis1
Community Member

Please add the feature so we can filter by section while in the "Moderate Quiz" option.

kellecr1
Community Member

I would also love this feature as a person who cross-lists.

llenter
Community Member

Please add this feature since I have 5 classes of 130+ students cross-listed or a filter option to those actively taking the quiz/completed quiz.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

GrantRoberts25
Community Member
Problem statement:

When teaching several sections of the same course, it is very difficult to analyze how well one section did on a test/quiz. I need to know if I, as a teacher, did not teach something properly to a specific class.

Proposed solution:

Allow the "Moderate" section of new quizzes to be organized by Section. Also it would be nice for the Reports to also be organized by section so I can tell if a particular question was not taught properly to a single class. Why? This will give me more accurate data to use when figuring out what my students know and what I can do to improve their learning.

User role(s):

instructor,designer

tnaylwar
Community Participant
Problem statement:

Teachers would like to be able to sort and view the moderate tab in New Quizzes by Section. There is no ability to view only a section like there is in Speedgrader.

Proposed solution:

We would like for teachers to be able to filter/sort the view for the Moderate tab in New Quizzes by section.

User role(s):

admin,instructor