[Permissions] System Notifications for "other" Admins Permission

Problem statement:

We have a lot of "Admin" roles on our campus that are not full system admins. (i.e. Program Designers, Deans, Support Services, Directors, Chairs of Depts.. etc...) All of these admins have the ability to opt-in (or out) of system reports which include things like Admin roles assigned or changes made. These admins don't even have the ability to make such changes and therefore I don't believe that some of these users should even have that option to see them either.

Proposed solution:

I'm asking that there be a permission in the Admin Permissions that enables the ability to view these types of system notifications or receive them via email. i.e. If you do not have the ability to create or manage Admins, you should not see the report that new ones have been crated. Other examples would include (but are not limited to: New Admins created, New Roles Created, Changes to System Settings, etc...) as they have no business seeing them. In general, I believe these should only be viewable by the Full Canvas Administrator team.

User role(s):

admin

Added to Theme

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New