ATTENDANCE NOT WORKING

Jump to solution
Zenjosh
Community Member

Hi thanks in advance for any help that you can provide. i've taught this course before and I have imported this course unfortunately the attendance is not working since it's been imported. i've insured under settings that it is it is available and published But unfortunately the attendance just shows a panda when I open it up and not the attendance. I've already disabled it and tried to enable it but it doesn't give me an option in the three dots to enable it. I can only disable it and enable it by moving it U and down in the settings. presently it is enabled but again there's no working. Please let me know how I can enable the attendance. thanks! have a nice day.

0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @Zenjosh

Thank you for contacting the Instructure Community. We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your attendance. If you imported this course from a previous semester that had the attendance tool, and your current course was setup with it also - that may be causing the issue. Go to course settings - navigation - and then look in the list of navigation items and apps beneath. Are there two attendance tools? Did you ever try to manually install it yourself? Something sounds off and you should try on another device or browser to make sure it isn't just a browser issue.

Because of the complexity of the issue, and the concerns for privacy, it would be best if you contacted Canvas Support directly to pinpoint the source of the issue and provide a resolution:

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/How-do-I-contact-Canvas-Support/ta-p/389767

View solution in original post