Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
15_04_ins_20377
Community Member

Assignment update for a unique Student

Jump to solution

Hi,

we need to update assignment due date for a specific student in a course using api route. Is there any api route that we can use to fulfill our requirement? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @15_04_ins_20377 

Can I ask why you need to use the API route? This is a very simple process using the user interface in the assignment settings, and takes seconds!

See, How do I assign an assignment to an individual student?

If there is a reason for using the API route, please let us know and someone with more API coding experience can help you.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @15_04_ins_20377 

Can I ask why you need to use the API route? This is a very simple process using the user interface in the assignment settings, and takes seconds!

See, How do I assign an assignment to an individual student?

If there is a reason for using the API route, please let us know and someone with more API coding experience can help you.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
22_04_ins_87277
Community Member

Hi,

Yes we need api route for developing purpose. Currently we are using update route for all the students in the assignment. But we need to update assignment due date for a specific student. Is there any api route for this ? we have followed https://canvas.instructure.com/doc/api/assignments.html document , but were not able to found any specific api. 

Can you please provide us is there any api route exists for this requirement?

Thank you.