Cannot log into class page on Canvas

Jump to solution
ScottFulton
Community Member

I signed up for a free canvas account via an email sent to me by my professor. Originally my computer kept me logged into the account but I had to reset my cookies in order to get another website to work and now it has not kept me logged in. The password that I used to login would not work so i tried to reset the password but was never sent the email to do so. I have tried many times to reset the password and have not received and email about. I then created a new account and made sure I knew 100% what the password was but again I am unable to log into the class page. Somehow I was able to log into this part of canvas to ask this question but I am unsure if it will let me do so at another time. 

I have no clue what is wrong or what I can do, there is not phone number or email that I can find to contact canvas directly. Can someone please help me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
LyndseyMartin
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Scott- have you contacted the help desk at your school? They should be able to help you figure out the login situation. Hopefully they can help, I know it's frustrating! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes