Canvas and PowerSchool

Jump to solution
abunn
Community Member

Hello,

I have grades synced from Canvas to PowerSchool. It has been working fine up until recently. The assignment titles are syncing, but the grades are not! This is happening to another teacher at my school as well! 

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

A. Bunn

0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @abunn 

Thank you for contacting Canvas Support. We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with syncing your course to Power School. There could be a number of issues that cause the sync errors with grade passback. Making sure the assignments are located within their corresponding assignment groups, resyncing them and making sure they're enabled, and checking the grade passback  errors would all be helpful in finding why this course and possibly another are experiencing issues. 

In a situation like this, it would be best to look at this specifically so we can see the course, students, and assignment directly. Please feel free to contact Canvas Support directly so we can pinpoint the source of the issue and provide a solution. Thank you! 

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/How-do-I-contact-Canvas-Support/ta-p/389767 

View solution in original post