Course Disappeared while waiting to be Graded

Jump to solution
AaronBakkie
Community Novice

Hello, 

I am contacting you in regards to an issue with a course i am enrolled in. I have completed the the required L100 Ski Recertficiation course and while it was being graded it then disappeared before i could access my Membership Code. I have tried logging back in and it shows my course has been graded but cannot access the final most important past of receiving a membership code. I am interested why i cannot view and how i can reload my course completion.

Thanks

Aaron Bakkie

Aaron.bakkie@outlook.com

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @AaronBakkie ...

Unfortunately, your question isn't something we'd be able to really assist with here in the Canvas Community because Community members do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your Canvas course(s).  Your best option is to reach out directly to folks at your school...such as your instructor, your school's Canvas administrator, or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department.  They should be able to get this resolved for you.  Good luck as you have these conversations with people at your school.

View solution in original post

0 Likes