Courses on Canvas

Jump to solution
EmaMartin
Community Member

Hi there, I'm a uni student and I seem to be having trouble accessing my courses for uni on canvas. It just keeps loading and says "empty card" where my courses should appear. This is happening on my MacBook Pro. My phone seems to access the content fine. I have contacted my uni but they said to perhaps contact you, what do you think I should do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @EmaMartin ...

You've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where other Canvas users help each other out with Canvas questions.  We do not have access to the University of the Sunshine Coast's Canvas environment or any of their courses.  However, I can maybe recommend a few general things to try:

• Try clearing your browser cache/history.  Once you do that, close your browser, and then re-start your browser to see if things are any better.  How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac?
  • Try a different browser completely.  Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are good options, but I've also had success with Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 laptop.

If these options don't work for you, try reaching out to the folks at Canvas Support.  To do this, use the instructions in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Hopefully one or more of these things will help.  Keep us posted...thanks!!!  Good luck!!!

View solution in original post