Edpuzzle External Tool

Jump to solution
Mlparker0219
Community Member

I am unable to create an assignment on Canvas using their external tool feature. It is having me make my preferences (unlimited, closed caption, no skipping) but then it does not save. I then have to go through the external tool again and it is an endless loop.

0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @Mlparker0219,

It sounds to me like there could be a misconfiguration between your Canvas environment and Edpuzzle.  If Edpuzzle something you installed into your course yourself, or is it available for your entire school?  If it's available to your entire school/institution, I'd recommend contacting your local Canvas team (usually in the eLearning / IT / Digital Education areas) for help.  If you installed it into your course, you could try contacting Edpuzzle directly for assistance.  Unfortunately, 3rd party integrations like this are something that users of the Instructure Community here and even Canvas Support often have trouble helping with, because much of the configuration is specific to the 3rd party vendor, which nobody at Instructure will generally have access to.

I hope this guidance helps a bit.

-Chris

View solution in original post

0 Likes