Equation Editor is not matching at all?

Jump to solution
HeatherV-Hurt
Community Novice

Hello,

I see there are several complaints on the equation editor but I cannot seem to find a solution. I have now taken the same quick 10 times and have literally given the correct answers in both formulaic and with the equation editor but it is never approved.

What do I need to do to get this corrected immediately? I am taking a short summer course and this will be detrimental to my grade.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @HeatherV-Hurt ,

Form your screenshots, I think what's going on is that your instructor needs to do the grading for those questions (I'll say it's notoriously hard to auto-grade formulas because there are so many equivalent ways they can be written).  If you look at the question boxes in each screenshots, you'll see it says "Not yet graded" out of 1, so it's not that you got the answer wrong, it's just likely that your instructor needs to review the answer and give you appropriate points.  You may want to ask your instructor how often they review answers and give grades to help set your expectations for seeing accurate grade info.

Hope this helps!

-Chris

View solution in original post