Error message

Jump to solution
EliseJohnson3
Community Member

I keep getting this error message

An error occurred while creating the Group Set: doFetchApi received a bad response: 400

as I am attempting to put my students into groups.   The class begins tomorrow morning.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @EliseJohnson3 ...

I might suggest reaching out to Canvas Support to see if they could dig deeper into this error message with you.  They might need to send this up to their engineers to take a look at.  Or, someone else may have also reported this...so that you could be added to the support case.

You might also try clearing your history/cache from your browser, shutting down your browser, and then re-starting your browser to see if the error reappears or not.  Or, you could try a different browser completely like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

Please come back to this topic to provide an update for us so that we know if you found a solution or not.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

JeffW
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @EliseJohnson3 

We haven't heard from your on this issue in a while. I hope this means that you were able to find a solution! If not please let us know and consider @Chris_Hofer's advice of contacting support.

View solution in original post