GEN103: Information Literacy, Site issues

Jump to solution
mona_bonick
Community Novice

I am having issues getting into two embedded assignment sites:

While trying to complete the APA Skill Check In-Text Citation and APA Skill Check - Creating References yesterday I noticed that I was unable to do so please see attached with snip its and notes. I do not remember going into it prior to yesterday, but regardless the buttons do not work to allow me to resume. Please advise. 

Instructor:  Malissa McConnell

GEN103:  Information Literacy (GEI2003B) - Week 1, Discussion 1

I am not sue how I am going to get a response from this but would applicate getting an email via personal account mk_bonick@yahoo.com

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Mona Bonick

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @mona_bonick   and Welcome to the Canvas Community! You probably don't realize that you've posted your questions to a global site where people gather to exchange their ideas and practices around using Canvas software generally. Our members aren't in a position to answer course-specific questions such as yours. Would you please contact your course instructor directly for additional guidance? The quickest way to do that is via a direct message sent through the Canvas inbox, as described in How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student?

Good luck!

View solution in original post