MiramontesLizet
Community Novice

I hav enever had any issues logging onto CANVAS.  But today I logged on and noticed that on the Dashboard none of my classes show up and non of my assignments are displayed.  When I log on using my phone it is like normal, but when I log on using my laptop the only icons that are displayed on the left-hand side are the calendar and two others, and thats about it.,  Please help Thank you 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @MiramontesLizet ...

You've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to help answer specific questions about your course enrollments.  You'll need to reach out to the College of the Sequoias staff ... such as their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning department to get help with that.  I found these two pages on your College's website that might help:

Also, are you able to see your courses listed on your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen within Canvas?  If so, your courses may not be "published" yet.  Your instructor would need to "publish" the courses so that you and your classmates can access the content.

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

Finally, I would also recommend that you try using a different browser...such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox ... just to see if either of those browsers give you better results.

I hope this helps a bit.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post