How do I remove previous courses from my dashboard?

Jump to solution
ssweeney818
Community Novice

There are still a lot of courses from last semester on my dashboard. I am no longer in these classes, and they are distracting and clutter up the dashboard. How do I remove these courses from my dashboard?

3 Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @ssweeney818 ‌

You manage what courses display on your Dashboard, by managing your Courses list. Courses that display in your drop-down courses list, also display on your dashboard. When you remove a course from the drop-down, Canvas no longer displays it on the Dashboard.

Learn how at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10570-4212710327  While this How-To is for students, the process works the same for all users.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

JohnOwens
Community Member

i found this:

"When no courses are favorited, the courses list automatically displays up to 20 courses alphabetically in the drop-down menu. However, once you have selected at least one course as a favorite, only your favorite courses will appear in the Courses list."

and since none of my semester's active classes have been published yet (so i'm unable to star any), this may be why i'm still seeing old classes that i've "un-favorited." 

View solution in original post