I AM NO LONGER WORKING FOR LACOE AND I WANT NO CONNECTION WITH CANVAS EVER!! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO T

Jump to solution
mbhanger
Community Member

MY NAME IS MAXINE HANGER AND I HAD WORKED FOR LACOE FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS.  I AM NOW RETIRED AND I KEEP GETTING VARIOUS EMAILS TELLING ME ABOUT CANVAS!!  I WANT THIS STOPPED AND I WANT NO COMMUNICATION FROM CANVAS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!  HOW DO I GET THIS ACCOMPLISHED AS I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED ANY MORE FROM CANVAS AT ALL!!!!!!! 

I AM QUITE ILL AND I FIND THAT EMAILS FROM CANVAS ARE MAKING ME FEEL WORSE.  PLEASE STOP ALL COMMUNICATION FROM CANVAS FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!     mbhanger@gmail.com

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Thanks for sharing this feedback about the emails you're receiving, @mbhanger . If you're referring to email notifications that you're receiving from the Instructure Community, you can manage your email preferences in the Settings area of your community profile.

However, if you're concerned about emails coming from your former employer that are associated with your Canvas enrollments with that employer, you can manage your notification preferences directly in Canvas. If you've lost access to your Canvas account managed by that company, you'll want to contact them directly to request their assistance with managing your notification preferences in Canvas.

View solution in original post