Maintaining specific fonts for student exam question viewing

Jump to solution
CarterTiernan
Community Member

I recently wrote some exam questions that dealt with how certain C program output would look.  In order to create the question and the answers properly, I used normal fonts for the questions and then specifically chose a monospaced font for the example input data and the possible answer choices.  However, when the students saw the question, they did not see the monospaced font.  I did not realize this because, when grading on my computer, their questions appeared to have the monospaced font as well.  

Is there a way to "force" Canvas to show students the font as I entered it?  The spacing in the question was part of what the students needed to see and the change in font meant that students did not have that information.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
igustafson
Instructure
Instructure

Hello, With something like this is it best to contact tech support to look into the specific of the quiz to see if a setting is preventing the font from not loading. You can contact them by following the steps here https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/How-do-I-contact-Canvas-Support/ta-p/389767

View solution in original post