cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ytrkptl
Community Member

Quiz page keeps refreshing infinitely upon entering answers and submitting while previewing the quiz

Jump to solution

I am attaching a video of the following:

When previewing a quiz, I select the answers and click "Submit Quiz" which then causes the page to refresh infinitely. See the video attached.

I have noticed this bug since a long time now but never really reported it. But here we go.

https://youtu.be/1Yh6GYHIL2o

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'd recommend trying a different browser, to narrow down whether the problem is due to some setting or extension you have on Chrome.

Also, be sure that you've updated to the most recent Chrome version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi,

I'm not seeing that behavior.  Does this happen on all computers and all browsers, or all all tests, or just a particular one?  Have you opened a ticket with Canvas Support?

No, I have not opened a ticket. I just tried it in a different browser (Firefox) and it worked fine along with the current browser (Vivaldi). It could have been due to something related to caching or something else. I do not see this behavior happening today and I suspect that it is working now as I recently did end up cleaning my computer.

0 Kudos
Rachel_S
Community Participant

I've had the same problem for months on every quiz preview. I use Chrome, but I haven't tried using other browsers.

Tags (2)

Yes, the same used to happen to me for several months but not today surprisingly.

0 Kudos
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'd recommend trying a different browser, to narrow down whether the problem is due to some setting or extension you have on Chrome.

Also, be sure that you've updated to the most recent Chrome version.

0 Kudos
Rachel_S
Community Participant

Thanks for your reply. It does work fine for me on Foxfire.

0 Kudos
nmbucklein
Instructure
Instructure

@ytrkptl I did some additional testing just to make sure we covered all our bases, and it looks like it should be resolved by doing the browser troubleshooting you went through. I'm going to go ahead and mark the previous response as the solution, but let us know if you have additional questions! 

0 Kudos