Re-grading a question not working

Jump to solution
carlos_gomez1
Community Explorer

Greetings

since last 2 weeks my team and i are having a issue with the re-grading (giving the points to all students in one question)  not working for all students, and also changing the question title from spanish to english in the ones that does work for example "Pregunta 25" changes to "Question 25" after regrading, but the ones that doesnt re-grade stays in spanish for some reason, can you guys help us? 

Labels (3)
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We hope you are doing well and that you’ve found an answer to your question!

I would recommend contacting Canvas support in an instance like this so they can look at your Canvas instance and quiz directly to see what is going on.  Most community members are other Canvas users and administrators who can't see your exact course or account details, so we're unable to provide much help in a situation like this.

The Community Team acknowledges that this thread does not have a proper answer. However, we are marking this post as a temporary solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

View solution in original post

0 Likes