Rearrange gradebook

Jump to solution
jmerriam
Community Contributor

As an instructor, I understand how to rearrange the columns in the gradebook, and that I can also drag each column for custom placement...but PLEASE, can the developers come up with an easier way to do that?? It takes forever for me to drag each individual column where I want it, and I have to do that for every gradebook in every class I teach!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

@Roscojim ...

I'm not sure if you follow the monthly Canvas Release Notes, but I think the issue you are referring to is related to the Gradebook: Enhanced Gradebook Filter Feature Enforcement detailed in the link I've provided.

In your "Grades" page, try clicking on the cog wheel icon at the top right corner of your screen (just to the right of the "Import" and "Export" buttons).  When the slide-out window appears, click on the "View Options" tab.  There are some different options available within the "Arrange By" drop-down menu as well as some other options below that.

Do you think these settings will help for your needs?  Keep us posted here in the Community...thanks!

View solution in original post