I'm trying to update the Syllabus for my course, but the changes do not save. I'm wondering if there are restrictions on editing the Syllabus page? Is there a maximum length? Anything else that would keep it from updating?
Here's what is happening:
- I click the Edit button at the top.
- I select and remove the current Syllabus text.
- I paste in new code from my web editor (VSCode, in case that matters).
- I click Update Syllabus button at the bottom.
- The page flashes the new content for a second or two, and then immediately replaces it with the old text that I deleted.
I have tried blanking out the Syllabus so there is no text on the page at all. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your time,
Solved! Go to Solution.
Apparently this is a bug that has to do with the a11y tool. At my school, a campus admin can manually help you. There is no automated fix yet afaik (not that I'd be on the list of people who are the first to know such things).