Trouble with discussion directions showing

Jump to solution
DevynEverson
Community Novice

I'm supposed to reply to a class introduction discussion, but I am unable to see the directions for what to say in the discussion. Its say's " This discussion board provides a chance to get to know each other a little bit. Please upload one...", I am unable to see the rest of the directions. I try to press on the dots to get it to show the rest of directions, but it doesn't do anything. I have also tried the instructions above buttons, but none have those worked either. Other people have replied to the board s it should be open. What should I do? 

Thank you. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @DevynEverson,

I would recommend that you reach out to your teacher and ask them about this.  It's likely they have a slight mistake in their instructions or inadvertently deleted part of them.  Unfortunately, most of us in the community are other Canvas users form around the world, so we don't have access to your specific Canvas course or assignment to take a look ourselves. Your teacher should be able to address this pretty quick.  I'd also guess that all of your classmates see the exact same thing you do, but are just posting to the discussion anyways, taking their best guess at what your teacher really wanted.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your classes!

-Chris

View solution in original post

0 Likes