Under "assign to" when editing a quiz, my courses don't show up

Jump to solution
sescates
Community Member

When I'm trying to add an assignment to different courses with different due dates, under the "assign to" section, none of my courses are listed as options. Only "everyone" and one other course is listed. Does anyone know how to fix this? I need to add this assignment for over 100 courses and it's too tedious to copy each individually. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

@sescates ...

So you are wanting to convert New Quizzes back to current Classic Quizzes?  Have you and your director discussed that Classic Quizzes are eventually going away?  While I know that there have been some individuals here in the Community that have expressed frustrations about New Quizzes and the want to return back to Classic Quizzes ... mainly because of feature parity ... I think it's also valuable to have discussions with folks at your school about the Classic Quizzes/New Quizzes timeline ... if you've not seen this yet.  Check this out:

There are other resource about New Quizzes which you can find at:

I would agree with @SusanNiemeyer.  You should probably have a conversation with your director.  And, if you are not a Canvas administrator at your school, get them involved in the conversation, too.  They may have some suggestions on things they can do to help you accomplish this task in a quicker way.

Hope this helps.  Keep us posted.

View solution in original post