canvas lessons not working

Jump to solution
MohamedRafi
Community Member

So all quizzes, assignments and other stuff is working. It's just that the lessons do not load up. It's all white, it only shows "workbook" in the middle of the screen.

My wifi is perfectly fine, I am on the latest version of chrome (107), and I have also attempted to use edge and firefox. I have cleared cache. It was working fine on my home wifi yesterday so I doubt it is a problem with my laptop?

I am on a school wifi right now so that could be the issue, or it could just be my laptop, although it is brand new. I am on windows 11 if that helps

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @MohamedRafi ...

Thanks for posting your message and also for letting Community members know the things that you have already tried. Making sure that you are using and up-to-date web browser and also clearing your browsing history/cache are things I would have also suggested. Since you have already tried those things, I think it would be best to reach out to Canvas Support so that they can take a closer look at what might be going on with you. They may have you try to modify some settings within your browser, for example. Once you connect with them, please come back to this topic to provide an update so that we know how they were able to help you. Here's a link on how to contact Canvas Support:

How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community

Again, please keep us posted here in the Community...thanks!

View solution in original post

Thank you Mr. Hofer. I reached out to my schools local IT support and it turned out to be an internal issue with their networks or something complicated of that sort. It was happening with a few other students too, but thankfully, it is fixed now. Only took a day or two.

View solution in original post