Jump to solution
EdmundPhillips
Community Novice

So, I am using a chromebook - it is up to date, I have cleared the cache, i have restarted / shutdown numerous times, but when I get into Dashboard my classes do NOT show up.  I can access all my classes on my Android Smartphone so it must be a Chromebook issue.  But not sure how to fix it.  Is there a particular setting or ???????  What am I missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

@BrittanyShinay ...

If you are not using a Chromebook, have you tried using a different browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (instead of Safari)?  You'll want to make sure you are using an up-to-date browser, and you can find out more information on What are the browser and computer requirements for Instructure products?.

Also, I would suggest clearing your browser history/cache files.  After you do this, shut down your browser, re-start it, and then log back in to Canvas.  Did anything change?

Another option is to reach out to folks at Columbia University to see if they have any suggestions for you.  I found this page for you which seems to have some good contact information: Student Instructional Technology Resources - The Columbia School of Social Work.

Finally, try reaching out to Canvas Support directly.  Here's how to contact them:  How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community

Hopefully these links will be of some help to you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes