no permitir que un estudiante cree un curso

Jump to solution
JuanBosco
Community Member

Hola, buenos días! donde se puede deshabilitar o configurar para que un estudiante NO PUEDA COMENZAR (crear) un nuevo curso???? Gracias!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @JuanBosco ...

I understand that you would like to know where the setting is to not allow students to create courses in Canvas.  If you are a Canvas administrator, you will want to go to your Canvas account "Settings" page.  Once on that page, ensure that you click on the "Settings" tab at the top of the screen.  Then scroll down all the way down to the bottom of the screen, and you'll see a section called "Who Can Create New Courses".  Under this heading, there is a checkbox for "Students".  If this box is checked, then students can create courses in Canvas.  If the checkbox is not selected, then students cannot create courses.

At the very bottom of this Guide, How do I set details for an account? - Instructure Community - 194 (canvaslms.com), there is a section called "View Who Can Create New Courses" which has additional information on this.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Please let us know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes