please help in logging in

Jump to solution
Kavitabatra11
Community Member

I am not able to login even after clicking forget password no email received to reset my password..please help

0 Likes
1 Solution
JeffCampbell
Community Coach
Community Coach

I would recommend reaching out to your district/university tech support. Nobody on this community forum would be able to assist because we do not have access to the necessary tools to assist.

It is quite likely that your district/university's email filtering system is thinking that the email is junk and filtering it out. That is something that even Canvas techs would not be able to fix. 

Another thing to check. Our district has a unique login for Canvas. If I do a Google search for Canvas, the default link will not work for me. I have to access it using the Portal our district set up. I'm not sure if your school also has a portal, but if you are typing that you forgot your password and you are on the default Canvas URL instead of your school's portal link, you will also not receive an email. Our district puts the link in various places because it is such an common mistake students make.

Is your username/password different for this community than it is for Canvas? If you are able to log in here to post a question, the same should work for Canvas. That makes me wonder if the second suggestion above is the issue.

View solution in original post