summer 2022 course is not on canvas. how to add?

Jump to solution
FeiHoffman
Community Member

my summer 2022 course is not on canvas. how can I add/see this course on canvas?

I can see my fall 2022 courses. But not the summer course.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
nwilson7
Community Champion

@FeiHoffman Welcome to the Canvas community.  You will want to ask your school/institution about this question.  Each school has a different process for this and this community is made up of fellow Canvas users all over the world and we do not have access to your school's systems or processes.

If you are a student, it might be best to reach out directly to the instructor.  I know at my institution, it is up to the instructor if/when they make their course available on Canvas.

Good luck and hope this helps!

-Nick 

View solution in original post

ColtonSwapp
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @FeiHoffman 

Welcome to the Canvas community. 

For this question you will need to speak with your school. The reason is because this is a community of fellow Canvas users all over the world and we do not have any access to your school's specific systems to be able to help.

You would most likely want to reach out to your school's Registrar or Enrollments office to see why the course is not showing in your account yet. They will sometimes use a Student Information System to add you to courses you are taking. This process can sometimes take 24-48 hours to sync new enrollments to your account. 

Hopefully this helps!

Good luck!

-Colton

View solution in original post