KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

On the eleventh day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: eleven Product Release Notes...

Read more...

more
8 2 1,600
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

On the tenth day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: ten Bloggers Blogging...

Read more...

more
14 1 1,389
kenneth_rogers
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

On the ninth day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: nine CanvasLIVE Event Types…

Read more...

more
7 0 1,764
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

On the eighth day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: eight Canvas Coaches…

Read more...

more
10 1 1,396
scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

On the third day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: Seven Featured Places...

Read more...

more
14 4 2,482
kenneth_rogers
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

On the sixth day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: Six Points for Helping…

Read more...

more
8 1 1,721
rseilham
Community Champion

On the fifth day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: five Mobile Guides...

Read more...

more
12 0 1,937
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

On the fourth day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: Four peer badges...

Read more...

more
11 0 1,047
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

On the third day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: three “Getting Started” tours of Canvas...

Read more...

more
10 0 1,756
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

On the second day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: two overlooked Canvancements...

Read more...

more
14 2 2,479
awilliams
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

On the first day of Canvasmas, the Canvas Community gave to me: an Awesome Canvas Community...

Read more...

more
14 2 2,984
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

This holiday season is full of reasons to be cheerful! Semesters wrap up, we have time with family and friends, and the anticipation of some vacation days is motivational.

Read more...

more
17 1 4,222
siouxgeonz
Community Contributor

So here I am in my tutoring lab, and our Dean in charge of Things Tech and Learning Support comes in ...  with none other than  @kona  with a swag bag.  I've got students happily consuming rainbow lollipops and yes, a sense that the Canvas Community cares. 

Read more...

more
6 7 849