cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Online, Yes! But Mobile? Let’s Talk About It.

You work hard on your courses so students will have the best educational experience, but what happens when they log in with their mobile device? This session will help you design your courses for Canvas Mobile Apps. This includes tips to optimize content, increase communication, understand compatible features, and more.

Presenter: Ryan SeilhamerSandesh Tuladhar​ - University of Central Florida

Location Map & Room: KOKOPELLI 3

Session Materials:

PowerPoint PDF:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/93kjyqyrc4gzyfj/InstCon15Presentation.pdf?dl=0

Login to "Add a comment" below!

22 Replies
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey everyone! We hope you can attend. I know it's the last session, but it will still be awesome! Maybe we'll even have some fun gifts for those who join us!

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

One additional comment st2840​ is from Columbia University, not UCF. He's also the nicest guy at InstructureCon. Smiley Happy

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Our presentation will have an appearance from Kanye.

kanye.png

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

As promised, we will be giving out one prize the Twitter user who can find the most music references during our presentation. FullSizeRender.jpg

bdye
Community Participant

​Great data on students regarding mobile access. Do you have a reference to the survey you send out to your students?

Also interested in your Mobile checklist?

Brian

clong
Community Champion

NIce session guys!! Would love to access your beautifully designed slide deck  

nuvlg721
Community Member

so who won?

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

patchll​ was the winner by 1 tweet over  @jason_frank ​! There was so much participation that I wish I had more swag to give out! Next year!

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Yes! I will get this to you early next week once I get back into the office. Stay tuned!