Dear Campers...

kona
Community Champion
Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

Dear Campers, when I went to camp not only did I send letters home, but my parents also sent me letters! My  Mom would actually send them before I even left for camp just to make sure I got my first letter during the first couple of days! Most of the time this first letter was just a reminder to make sure to enjoy the camp experience and try to get everything I could out of it! Even though you're now closing in on the end of your Camp Canvas time, it's still important to think about what you should be taking home with you from this experience (and no I don't mean the extra suitcase worth of amazing swag!).

I think the biggest thing is the enthusiasm you've hopefully been infused with after being surrounded by so many amazing people. People really are the best part of InstructureCon and hopefully you are flying high on the positive "I can change the world" vibes that come out of attending this conference. Don't let life drag you back down! Hold onto that positive spirit and do what you can to keep it going!

One of the best ways to keep the enthusiasm going is to share it with others! When you get back to your Institution share what you've learned with the people at your Institution and let your excitement show! Infuse this information into your career and use it to up your game! It doesn't matter if you're an Admin, Instructional Designer, or Instructor, use what you've learned to improve on what you're doing!

And last, don't forget all the friends you made at Camp! The best way to keep in touch with those you met (or heard speak and want to talk more with) and keep the enthusiasm and sharing going is to be active in the Canvas Community! The Community is a great place to keep the comradery of Camp alive because you can continue to share what you're doing with other like minded people and get to see what new and cool things other people are coming up with. It's kind of like the online version of camp... minus the awe inspiring scenery, yummy food, excellent entertainment, and swag Smiley Wink.

I hope all of you have had a kumbayawesome time, make the most of your last evening at camp, and I hope to see you all next year!

Kona

193360_TL_letters.png193361_TR_letters.png193362_bottom_letters.png