All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2016. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Introduction:Wowza!  It's the Friday before InstructureCon, and I need to start thinking about packing.  You see, I'm a remote employee, so packing all of my gear, clothes, gifts for friends, etc. is nothing short of trying to stack 650 hay bails in ...

• 10 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Colorado is famous for several things, but one of which was the gold rush of 1859.  There were legends of miners from all over, but there was one big fellow from Louisiana who was particularly famous, Big John:Every mornin' at the mine you could see ...

• 9 Likes
  • 3 Replies

During the conference, Instructure has promised to treat us to some legendary musical guests -- They Might Be Giants and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.  Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to get photographic proof that they really are not gian...

• 9 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there any way to add my own items (meetings, etc) to my schedule using the InstructureCon App?

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In the spirit of Pokemon Go and PANDÁMON GO, find a Pokemon around camp, make sure the AR is on and snap a photo and give it a caption! Post your best photo and caption here!  Here's a sample:None shall pass Spearow!Try to capture your photo in a cre...

• 8 Likes
  • 5 Replies

can I get a PDD version of all session introductions so I can print and look at all of them while I cannot access to my PC?

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Be the first to post a picture here by the large landmark located at N 39.6068, W 105.9688 while catching a wild Pokémon from within the nearby feature.  If you don't already have the Pokémon Go app installed, you'll need to install that before you c...

• 7 Likes
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The Adventure Center where you rent bikes, kayaks, etc. say it is closed to the public during the conference. Does this mean it is open to conference attendees. Are there special rates, deals etc. it it is open for the conference?http://www.keystoner...

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

>>>>> DELETE THIS AND THE TEXT BELOW, AND START FROM SCRATCH <<<<<But before you delete, remember these tips:@Mention the person or group of people you want to challenge in your post.Bad: I challenge Community Panda.Good: I challenge panda <-- type @...

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Pandámon Wall of FameSo you think you're worthy to be on the Pandámon GO Wall of Fame?Well... you've got to prove yourself by posting really Kumbayawesome markers and getting all as many peers as possible to seek out your marker!Join the conversation...

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

There are so many great sessions, but obviously you can only be in one place at a time.  Will the presentations from all of the breakout sessions be made available to all attendees?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have no idea if I signed up for precon sessions.  How can I find out?

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Where to go to buy guest pass?

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I like to take my laptop to conferences as I find it easier to take notes, check things referenced during presentations, etc. I am happy to see so many sessions and expect to be busy. Assuming my device battery will need to be recharged, will there b...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm looking for a location on the conference site where the 18 people in our group can meet during the conference.  I'd like to reserve a space around 6:00pm on Wednesday if that's possible or a suggestion for an outdoor meeting space. Can you help w...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Delete these directions before posting.Bloggers:  Use the following suggested format to share your field interview, or, erase it all and write from scratch!Vloggers: Use the following suggested format while recording, or scratch it and find your own ...

Community Team Community Team
InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Delete these directions before posting.Bloggers:  Use the following suggested format to share your field interview, or, erase it all and write from scratch!Vloggers: Use the following suggested format while recording, or scratch it and find your own ...

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Will the "Canvas API Calls Using Goolge Apps Script" session be available on Wed?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where can I find the PPT template for speakers?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hoping to get in some good training before/after conference activities!

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Are comments disabled for some of the documents? Is this on purpose?Example:How to Light a Fire and Build an LTI Deactivated user​It does say in the doc "Leave comments and connect with others below"

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

With the popularity of the game over the weekend, who's planning on hunting pokemon around the Keystone Resort next week?

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 31 Likes
  • 45 Replies

We have a time conflict and cannot attend the conference.  Which sessions will be recorded and what is the cost to access the recordings?

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was wondering if there was an app I can download like Guidebook, for the conference?

• 4 Likes
  • 7 Replies

As a process to develop an online course, design thinking is about starting with people and applying the tools of creative design like storytelling, prototyping, away days, brainwriting, and experimentation. Learn key methods to try as you build your...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Do we have to register for the breakout sessions this year, or can we just show up?

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do you go about creating personalized schedule?

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 6 Likes
  • 9 Replies