Nature Abounds But I'm Slow with My Camera

cms_hickss
Community Contributor
Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

Smiley Happy I'd hoped to see a moose but I think all the buses might have scared them away. Smiley Sad

Though I was told one had walked down the bike trail I was using, but earlier in the morning. Instead I saw beautiful running rivers (see picture in header image). Oh, I guess the signs said swift water, but to a person from a state that really has no mountains or hills this area was a new adventure. Saw what I thought was a rabbit, but was later told was probably a fox. Hey, all I saw was its side and it was very quick as it dashed back into the the tall grasses of the bike path.

The sound of thunder echoing through the mountains was something to be amazed by. I mean, I get thunder and lightning where I live but the reverb in the mountains, most excellent. There was this loud boom and then rain. Big fat, cold drops. This I don't get back at home.

I wish I could have experienced more, but when I go to a conference, I have to go to the conference. I totally believe my boss would frown upon me skipping out in the middle of the day to go paddle boating or kayaking. Maybe next year I will come in early to experience more of the mountains or even just see the city of Denver.

Plus, a moose owes me a picture. Though I did come home with a picture of a panda on a bicycle Smiley Happy

194008_TL_letters.png194009_TR_letters.png194010_bottom_letters.png