All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2016. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

• 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Are you streaming the Keynote sessions? For those of us who are "holding down the fort" we'd love to hear the keynote speakers at our desktops. We promise to clap and cheer them on too!Meg

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I don't have my kids with me at Kumbayawesome but I can bring a bit of Kumbayawesome home to them.

Community Coach Community Coach
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Introduction:You wouldn't think that yoga would be an adventure, would you? This yoga is. Yoga at 6 am in Keystone is both a challenge and a blessing. Tl;dr: Open air "standing yoga" on cold concrete in the open air at 6 AM with no mat is not this yo...

• 4 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Wandering at Keystone

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Paddleboating with Panda

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Paddelboat to see the Panda

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Introduction:These are some "one liner" take aways from the Keynote on Tuesday night. Details:Standing room only! Panda doesn't always stay safe at camp Maine is closet state to Africa Canvas is publicly traded now! Canvas is growing almost exponenti...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My new favorite acronym, from the keynote by Josh Coates (CEO)!

Community Member
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Instcon 2016 - Jan Neal (ERAU) with Taylor Austin and Nicki Dittemore (Canvas pandas)!

Community Member
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello All!CampCanvas has been a blast!  The weather has been wild.  I was pretty sure that I was going to be struck by lightning today.  Hope your day was electrifying, too!!!TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ AKA TR; DRWe heard from this crazy Cal Berkeley guy (...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 9 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

As I walked back from dinner and catching They Might Be Giants I caught this picture of the evening sky over the panda. A pretty sight as we continue to be Kumbayawesome!

Community Coach Community Coach
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Introduction:Attendees were again treated to the knowledge of Canvas support gurus TJ Wilcox and Justin Reesor to learn about the admin tools available in support situations.Details:This session was rich with content available to Canvas Admins who de...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Introduction:Rachel Lee from Instructure spent 90 minutes pouring knowledge into each attendee and sending everyone off with a wealth of tools to take back to their institution to improve training and teaching.Details:Typically, when you walk into a ...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 Replies