cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmarrapodi
Community Participant

InstructureCon Room Available

Is anyone looking for a room for InstructureCon 2017? Cost is approximately $600 for 4 nights (Monday-Thursday). 

Tags (1)
6 Replies
admin
Community Contributor

I am looking for a room.  What do you have and where?

mmarrapodi
Community Participant

I haven't actually reserved a space yet, but it will be within walking distance of the main conference center (5-15 minutes, depending on what units are still available.)

bl
Community Participant

Hey Michael,

I'm looking at coming to the conference if I can find a place to stay. I can either share a separate bedroom you have or book one and sub a bedroom to you. Just let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Bob

ltscal2
Community Contributor

Hope everyone was able to get a room. Keystone is fully booked and I just got a call that my reservation was canceled due to overbooking. So i suggest everyone double check their reservations before you leave!

ken_cooper
Community Participant

Thanks so much for posting this.  Our group going was all able to check and we are still good, but this is concerning that they would cancel a reservation 5 days out with limited other options available at this point.  I hope that you are able to find somewhere else that works for you to stay, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

I am staying in Dillon, which is only 8 - 10 minutes down the hill. Shuttles are available.

Agent K