cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Getting Started with Canvas in 10 Steps (Faculty)

Jump to solution

Who doesn’t love a “10 steps guide” to get yourself familiarized in Canvas? When we transitioned to Canvas, our faculty were yearning for a quick-start checklist. So, we searched in the Canvas Community and based our top 10 on Xavier University’s guide”: https://www.xavier.edu/id/canvas/. In the end, this was one of our most popular training resources. We invite you to download and adapt our version to meet your campus’ needs!  Attached are both an EPS (editable) and a PDF version of the guide. Also, check out our student-version of the checklist!

cdelaney@sju.edu andy.starr@sju.edu

Getting Started with Canvas in 10 Steps

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Such a fantastic resource!

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Another incredible resource from your team! Thank you!

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

This is Rad! Bravo.

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Such a fantastic resource!

View solution in original post

Surveyor II

thanks for sharing this awesome resource!

Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you so much for sharing, Karen.  Beautiful document!

Highlighted
Learner II

I have a feeling this post is going to get a bunch more hits soon! Thanks for sharing this.

Highlighted
Community Member

it would be better if this were readable for those with vision challenges. Enlarging this page makes it blurry. It may be great content but if it’s unreadable it’s no help. Thanks,

Gloria 

Highlighted

Hi, gsolis@noce.edu. There is a PDF attached to the original post that can be downloaded and enlarged which may aid those with vision challenges. I hope this helps!

Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you so much for this graphic.

I'm right now in the throes of creating my first Canvas course. I love it, but it's hard to keep all the plates spinning.

This graphic will be a great resource for me.

mark