cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbagent
Community Participant

When will we hear more about InstructureCon 2019???????

Jump to solution

307447_Divider3.png

SO EXCITED for InstructureCon 2019....in Long Beach, CA. I want to get my hotel room reserved, and take a cruise after the conference....and plan other fun stuff. (I'm a planning nerd). Any idea when we will learn more about next year's event????

307545_Untitled design (6).png

InstructureCon 2019

Help Others by Answering Questions

70 Replies

Awesome!  Looking forward to seeing you there.

fosterl
Community Contributor

Yes, this sounds like a great idea for next year! If someone gets a ball rolling on this, I'd love to hear about it!

bcrook
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Just bringing this up for 2019 - traveling alone? Hanging around and inviting anyone solo to join your group?  Use the hashtags #instcon #SoloPandas 

#solopanda rides again!

bcrook
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Is anyone using a shuttle service from LAX that they could recommend?  Just found out that I'll need to book a shuttle to get back to LAX on Friday (all set for coming in on Monday)

fosterl
Community Contributor

My colleagues and I from Oregon State are all booked on Super Shuttle. I used them MANY times when I lived in the LA area. It's only about $20 each way. These are vans, not unlike the Mountain Shuttle we all rode to Keystone.

rbagent
Community Participant

I use Supershuttle. It is really cheap and they do a great job. Be sure you book directly through them though. Others secondary market their trips and mark up more. I will be in their Tuesday morning shuttle at about 10:30 or so

straussi
Community Champion

Glad to hear the buzz about Super Shuttle. I am booked with them as well, but haven't used them before. 

316485_pastedImage_1.png

bcrook
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Supershuttle it is then!  Thank you  @rbagent ‌,  @fosterl ‌, and  @straussi ‌!