Taking the Mystery out of Mastery Paths
Want an all-access Safari pass to the ins and outs of Mastery Paths? Come learn about the traditional uses and explore the many other ways Mastery Paths allow for student choice and differentiation of course content. Leave this session ready and excited to integrate Mastery Paths into your course!
Date/Time: Thursday, July 11 from 10:55 AM - 11:35 AM
Location: GB A
- Presentation Video - Taking the Mystery out of Mastery Paths
- Presentation Slides - Taking the Mystery out of Mastery Paths
- Hacking Mastery Paths
- Mastery Paths Module Design Example 1
- No refreshing to progress on mastery paths
- Mastery Paths with multiple Outcomes
- 4 Levels in Mastery Paths
- Rename "Allow in mastery paths" to "Show only in mastery paths"
- Mastery Paths: Automatically Set Conditional Item Due Dates
- Restrict adding items outside of modules to be added to Mastery Path
- Enhance pop-up message and Block move Next in Modules when Mastery Paths is locked
- Generate badges for each level in Mastery Paths