NOTE: If you have BB Learn version (9.1 Q4 2017) or higher, use this guide. For older versions of BB Learn Click here
The LMS Administrator will do a one time setup for Portfolium LTI application.
1. Logged in as the LMS Admin, click on the “System Admin” menu, from the top right navigation.
2. Find the “LTI Tool Providers” link and click on the link.
3. On the LTI Tool Providers section, click on the “Register Provider Domain” button.
4. The “Register Provider Domain” form loads. Fill in the following data:
PROVIDER DOMAIN STATUS
5. Click on the “Submit” button and the app is now installed. Next step is to set the Placement of the LTI App.
6. Set the placement for the Portfolium LTI app.
7. Click on the “Create Placement” button.
8. On the “Create Placement” section, Fill in the following data:
9. Click on the “Submit” button. The placement is now complete.
If you have a suggestion to improve this guide, or if you want to recommend corrections, please share your feedback