BlackBoard Learn LTI Integration
Access the LTI application configuration
The LMS Administrator will do a one time setup for Portfolium LTI application.
1. Logged in as the LMS Admin, click on the “System Admin” menu, from the top right navigation.
2. Find the “Building Blocks” link and click on the link.
3. On the Building Blocks section, click on the “LTI Tool Providers” link; find and click on the “Register Provider Domain” button.
- Note: If you have had the Portfolium LTI app installed to your LMS before August 1st, 2017. Please Skip to the “Set Placement section”.
4. The “Register Provider Domain” form loads. Fill in the following data:
PROVIDER DOMAIN STATUS
- Provider Domain: edu.portfolium.com
- Provider Domain Status: Approved
- Default Configuration: Set globally
- Tool Provider key: [Portfolium Account Manager will provide]
- Tool Provider secret: [Portfolium Account Manager will provide]
- Send User Data: Send user data over any connection
- User Fields to Send:
- [X] Role in Course
- [X] Name
- [X] Email Address
5. Click on the “Submit” button and the app is now installed. Next step is to set the Placement of the LTI App.
6. Set the placement for the Portfolium LTI app.
- In the “LTI Tool Providers” page find the Portfolium LTI app.
- Hover over the App and click on the dropdown arrow.
- Select the “Manage Placements” menu item.
7. Click on the “Create Placement” button.
8. On the “Create Placement” section, Fill in the following data:
- Label: Portfolium LTI
- Handle: portolium_lti
- Availability: Yes
- Type: Content Type - Assessments [X] Placement allows grading
- Launch in new Window: [X]
- Tool Provider URL: https://edu.portfolium.com/lti/launch
9. Click on the “Submit” button. The placement is now complete.