Discussion and Announcement sections are blank with no add function

Jump to solution
CFloyd
Community Member

Across all my courses the Discussion and Announcement sections are blank. The only way I can go to one is if I go back through my email and find one I can click a link to a specific threaded response. I can go to that response, but not to the thread or the section. I have no button at the top of any of my courses in the Discussion section or Announcement section. I can add an Announcement from the Home page. But it does not show up in the Announcement section. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @CFloyd,

It doesn't seem like we were able to find the issue in the community.  If you or anyone else is running into the issue still, I'd recommend contacting Canvas Support so they can take a look at your exact Canvas environment and see what's going on.  This definitely does not seem like normal behavior for Canvas.

I'm sorry the community couldn't be more help on this one.  However, we are marking this post as a temporary solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

-Chris

View solution in original post