Enrolment

Jump to solution
ShaofangCHEN
Community Member

i am still unable to add the students to my course. My roll has been changed from teacher to course designer.

2 Solutions
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @ShaofangCHEN,

If you're using a school/institution instance of Canvas, which is likely, you'd want to speak to your local Canvas administrators (usually in the eLearning / IT / Digital Education areas).  The process for getting students in a course varies widely, and unfortunately we in the community can't figure out how your school intends it to be done.  Somethings teachers add students to a course themselves, sometimes it's a specific person with a certain role, sometimes it's comepletely automated from a student information system.   Your local team should be able to guide you through whatever method your school has chosen to use.

Hope this helps a bit!

-Chris

View solution in original post

Hi @ValerieFigueroa,

Unfortunately, this is not something we'll be able to answer in the global Canvas Community, as we are primarily other Canvas users around the world.  We're usually pretty good at answering questions about Canvas itself, but for things like registration and enrollment, you'd need to speak to someone at your school.

I do apologize that we can't be more helpful in this situation.

-Chris

View solution in original post