Mastery Paths don't process

Jump to solution
Community Explorer

Hi,

I am struggling with Mastery Paths.  I have set up a simple mastery path with three different paths. 

308539_teacher.png

When I test the paths using the test student, I get a message that says "Locked until the assignment is graded"   even though the assignment is graded.

308537_test_student.png

I have two demo students in the course as well.  I have submitted an assignment for both demo students and graded them.  For both demo students, I get a message that says "Locked until mastery path is processed for the assignment."

308538_student3.png

I have refreshed the page multiple times to no avail. 

I have deleted and recreated courses to test the mastery path tool, but continue to get the same results.  I have searched the forum, and it appears that others have had this problem and have submitted a ticket.  However, I haven't seen an explanation for a solution. Does anyone know of a solution?  Or can someone explain what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

1 Solution
kona
Community Champion

10650941, greetings! I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're having with Mastery Paths. Since this appears to be a known issue/problem, my recommendation is to submit a ticket to Canvas Support to see what they would recommend in terms of how to fix this/what to do. Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you come back and let us know what they have to say about the problem?

Thanks! Kona

View solution in original post