Preview feature unavailable

Jump to solution
rodgerm
Community Novice
Greetings,

Yesterday, 2/21/22 the preview feature was available in all components of Canvas (Speed Grader, Modules, etc.). It is not available today. I have restarted my computers and the browsers several times.

On my MacBook Air, the chrome version I am using is version 98.0.4758.109 (Official Build) (x86_64). It was updated to this version last week.

On my American River College loaned Zbook Laptop, the chrome version is 96.04.4664.110 with updates disabled by administrator.

On both computers, I have tried to access the preview feature using Chrome, FireFox, and Safari. All three browsers are resulting the same.

My husband who is in tech ran a tracer and found the system times out with reaching the servers.

I do not believe this is an error on my end as I am able to replicate the issue with two different computers and different internet services.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
thovey
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@rodgerm 

I tested this on my end and I was unable to replicate the behavior you are reporting. This could be resolved by clearing your browser's cache using this guide. If you are still experiencing this issue, you may want to reach out to Canvas support directly to troubleshoot this further.  Below are some guides relevant to this topic.

Preview the quiz

How do I preview a quiz in New Quizzes?

How do I contact Canvas Support?

View solution in original post

0 Likes