cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vcarmer
Community Participant

Students in the course but not in the grade book

I have two students who are listed in my my People link and are assigned the correct course section and have submitted assignments and I've scored the assignments.  BUT when I go to the grade book, their names are not showing up.  Any idea what is happening here and what I can do about it????

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @vcarmer ...

Might you have a filter applied to your Gradebook that is only showing you students in a specific section and not your entire course?

Hopefully these Guides will help, and you'll be able to see your students in your Gradebook again.  Keep us posted here in the Community...thanks!

0 Kudos
vcarmer
Community Participant

I have tried these items and she will show up in my regular grade book, but then not show up in the Learning Mastery grade book.

0 Kudos
vcarmer
Community Participant

Also, there does not seem to be a method to apply filters in the Learning Mastery Grade Book - at least that I can see.

0 Kudos
vcarmer
Community Participant

I do not have any filters on my gradebook.

I was able to get one student to show up in my gradebook by removing her from the section and then adding her back in.  But this did not work for my other student.  

0 Kudos
vcarmer
Community Participant

I have a student who I have edited his section, but when I go to my Mastery Learning Grade book, he does not appear in his section. In fact to obtain his Mastery Learning scores, I have to go to People, locate him, and then access his grades through this. I have deleted him and put him back into the course. I have edited his section by removing and then adding it back it. I do not have any filters applied to my grade books. Nothing seems to work. Any help you can provided would be appreciated.

0 Kudos